ProVision Transparent Rear Projection Screen—ClearVision Screen for see-through applications with possible use in double view applications like retail windows.
ProVision Rear Projection Screen—ProVision Single image Gray screen with a fine-matte surface on one side. Matte side is the preferred view side.
ProVision Dual Projection Gray Screen with two fine-matte surfaces. Best for viewing from both sides. Excellent color balance.
Key Product Features
- All rear projection screens, depending upon thickness, can be applied to retail store windows with clear double-sided tape or suspended in space with special grippers and thin cable attached to the ceiling.
- Projection can be made from either side of the screen with no difference in the sharpness of the image.
- Viewing side is preferable using fine-matte side to avoid reflection.
- Thickness does not influence the sharpness of the image so thickness choice can be made based on construction needs. (rigidity, etc.)
- The material can be shaped or thermoformed.
- The viewing angle is almost a complete 180 degrees. However, due to the physical difficulty in viewing an image at small angles the practical viewing angle is 85 degrees to 170 degrees.
- Contrast Ratio is 250:1.
- Gain is 4.0.
- Half the weight of glass. One pound per square foot.
- Improved scratch resistance due to matte surface.
- Complete system with suspension and select projectors and Digital Signage Media Network available as a turnkey system.
- Thickness 0.188 (3mm) 1.197 (5mm) Max sheet size: 60″x80″” (3mm or 5mm) 80″x120″ (5mm)
Available in a variety of sizes.
Find out more!
ProScreen, Inc. is a rear & front visual display company with over 30 years of experience & proven technical excellence. From planning to installation we provide custom visual solutions to our clients with a satisfaction guarantee. We’re the last place you need to look for your solutions.