ProVision Transparent Rear Projection Screen ClearVision screen for see-through applications with possible use in double view applications like retail windows.
ProVision Rear Projection Screenn – ProVision Single image Gray screen with a fine-matte surface on one side. Matte side is the preferred view side.
ProVision Rear Projection Screen
ProVision Dual projection gray screen with two fine-matte surfaces. Best for viewing from both sides. Excellent color balance
Key Product Features
- All rear projection screens depending upon thickness can be applied to retail store windows with clear double sided tape or suspended in space with special grippers and thin cable attached to ceiling.
- Projection can be made from either side of the screen with no difference in the sharpness of the image.
- Viewing side is preferable using fine-matte side to avoid reflection.
- Thickness does not influence the sharpness of the image so thickness choice can be made based on construction needs. (rigidity, etc.)
- Material can be shaped or thermoformed.
- The viewing angle is almost a complete 180 degrees. However, due to the physical difficulty in viewing an image at small angles the practical viewing angle is 85 degrees to 170 degrees.
- Contrast Ratio is 250:1
- Gain is 4.0
- Half the weight of glass. One pound per square foot.
- Improved scratch resistance due to matte surface.
- Complete system with suspension and select projectors and Digital Signage Media Network available as a turnkey system.
- Thickness 0.188 (3mm) 1.197 (5mm) Max sheet size: 60″x80″” (3mm or 5mm) 80″x120″ (5mm)
Available in a variety of sizes.